First of all, be sure the order is from AOVOscooter.com. if not, AOVO reserves the right to refuse to deal with the problem
1. Who do I contact if there is an issue with my order?
2. How long does it take my order to ship?
Our average order fulfillment time is 3 business days, with a 4-8 day shipping time. We ship Monday through Friday. Holiday shipping can increase the time it takes to fulfill your order, for more information you can read our detailed shipping information here.
3. How do I track my order?
After you make an order, you will get a letter from aovoscooter.com in 3 days, it will show the shipment tracking number, and you can track the order via the link: https://17track.net/en
4. What is your return policy?
30-day returns are available on every product! Read details here.
5. What warranty is included?
A 180-day limited warranty is included with every AOVOSCOOTER product. Click here to read the details of that warranty.
6. Where can I purchase an extended warranty?
You can learn more about our Extended warranties for different items here.
7. How do I register my warranty?
Click here and head to the bottom of the page where you will enter your information and register your AOVOSCOOTER product
8. If I buy on amazon do I still get a warranty?
No, we just accept orders from AOVOSCOOTER.com warranty, because we have so many dealers, wish you can understand our pressure
9. How long does it take my order to ship?
Our average order fulfillment time is 1 business day, with a 3-5 day shipping time. We ship Monday through Friday. Holiday shipping can increase the time it takes to fulfill your order, for more information you can read our detailed shipping information here.
10. Is my AOVOSCOOTER product ready to go out of the box?
Yes! But we recommend you fully charge your AOVOSCOOTER product before your first ride. Also, it is important to read and understand the User’s Manual.
11. What shoes are best for Riding?
We recommend skate shoes, with their flat bottoms, and good protection. Avoid shoes with soft foam soles and never ride in sandals, or barefoot.
12. Can I take my AOVO product on an airplane?
We recommend contacting your airline directly to inquire about flying with your AOVOSCOOTER scooter/hoverboard. With airline approval, devices can contain larger lithium-ion batteries (101-160 watt-hours per battery). Most of our scooters/hoverboards hold a bigger lithium-ion battery than 160W, which you will not be able to fly with. You can find battery information on the underside of the scooter deck or hoverboard.
13. Can I ride my AOVO product in the cold?
Riding in colder temperatures can affect the performance of the scooter or hoverboard. One key thing is to make sure the hoverboard or scooter is always being stored inside. Keeping your rideable in the cold can cause damage to your tires, motor, and battery.
1. Battery storage time is = 1 year (-4°F to 77°F)
2. Relative humidity for battery storage = 45% – 75%
3. The possible storage temperature range for Lithium-Ion batteries is -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F) but for prolonged storage period -20°C to 25°C (-4°F to 77°F) is recommended and 15°C (59°F) is ideal. Cells should be stored with a partial charge of between 30% and 50% (at least 2 battery indicators). Although the cells can be stored fully discharged the cell voltage should not drop below 2.0 Volts per cell and cells should be topped up to prevent over-discharge. The maximum voltage should not exceed 4.1 Volts.
4. Do not pull the battery out on the Hoverboards as it voids the warranty.
5. Charge the battery before storing and every few weeks
14. How can I clean my AOVO product?
You can keep your hoverboard or scooter sparkly clean! We recommend using a damp cloth to wipe down your product, we’ve found that using a dry scrub brush gets the job done nicely. Do not immerse or soak in water. Products are not waterproof just water-resistant.